Sunday, August 14, 2011

Can you recommend an LCD TV for me?

2ms response is a good choice and they even have 240hz but they are very expensive, even if you bought a LCD that was 240hz and 2ms response time, you will still see motion blur no matter what, My plasma is 480hz and I get blur so just try to get use to it. For a 120hz 1080p 46 inch LCD you are better off getting respected brands like samsung, sharp or sony bravia. But it will cost much more than 1500 bucks, if you want to get it cheaper go to the visio or vizio website , they can offer a 1080p TV with a 2-4ms response time 46 inch and 120hz for under 1500, and I heard some nice things about vizio even though they are cheaper than other TV's , as for wall mounting I woudn't recommend it , especially over a fireplace.

No comments:

Post a Comment