Saturday, August 13, 2011

Read my story please? Tell me your thoughts? What would you do?

I drove by the house we were interested in today, the yard is decent, the house is completely remodeled (new kitchen, new fireplace in living room, new bath, new hardwood, berber carpet, formal dining, 2nd fl laundry room.) 3b 1b, and is priced at $65,900...The houses directly in front of it are nice but then there are other houses that really aren't. I saw some neighbors they, "looked" normal, one had a cute lil puppy but then I drove to the corner and saw like 4 people hanging in front of this one house laughing & when I was standing in the backyard I saw 3 men drinking beer...at noonish. I would install a fence anyway? Then once I turned the corner out of the neighborhood I saw a beautiful view of the city buildings. Should I judge those neighbors harshly? There is a cute park on the terrance if we lived there, and a private college, and private school, and a corner market, in walking distance. We are paying $950 for rent now,and rather save than splurge, we want to live!Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment