Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My ex just got a girlfriend?

My ex just recently started dating a girl that all the guys think is super hot but all the girls really don't like her because she has done some really mean stuff to the some of her used to be best friends. Two nights ago most of our homeroom went out to dinner to celebrate the end of school (for winter break) and my ex couldn't make it. So last night he asked me what happened so I told him that some of our friends got married (not as a joke they actually got married-but WE married them at the restaurant) my ex got really pissed cuz he really wanted to know what had happened. But that's really all that happened. So he started to get really pissed at me for no reason that I know of then he started cursing at me. But the worst part us he told me to shut up. This really really made me really sad because when he dumped me and I started to cry about he told me to shut up and get over it. Later we became friends but ever since he has started going out with hat girl, he has been acting really rude and mean towered me. I haven't been talking to him since he told me to shut up which I know is really childish. But what else should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment