Monday, August 8, 2011

Step Parent who's gone wrong?

.My daughter married for the second time and had a child by her first marriage..then she had two more children with this man.she married..they have been married for about 9 years now...the thing is...he is really rotten to the first child ..plus that lately he has been drinking alot and not taking care of his own kids.when our daughter takes the oldest for softball practice he sleeps in and the middle granddaughter will call around 11 in the morning and complain that she is hungry and her Dad won't get up..this has been going on for a few weeks now and I have kept silent..well Friday night my daughter called me all upset because when she got home the house was dark he was sleeping and the youngest was watching tv and said that she couldn't wake up her Dad..he was really bad .Did I have any right at saying something to both of them.My daughter is upset and has told me to mind my own business..this has me all upset and sick I told them it's about the kids and not them.

No comments:

Post a Comment